eBotaniq™ Body-Wash Base
This organic natural liquid soap base is derived from organic oils, blended with gentle surfactant and skin enhancing ingredients. It contains 81.98% organic ingredients. The base is clear pale yellow in colour, and only requires the addition of fragrance and if required can readily be thickened with salt.
This Organic Body Wash Base not only helps protect the environment from intensive farming methods and chemical treatment of natural ingredients, but also passes these benefits directly to your skin.
- Vegetable derived origin
- Contains a true liquid soap derived from Certified Organic Sunflower and Coconut oils.
- Blended with gentle surfactants that are approved by the Soil Association, to provide creamy lather.
- Contains Organic Glycerin and a skin re-fatting ingredient derived from Palm Kernel, to ensure a pleasant skin feel.
- Has a clear to slightly cloudy, pale yellow to gold liquid colour.
- A fully formulated base that only requires the addition of fragrance or essential oils, or colour.
- Readily thickened, if required, by the addition of common salt (Sodium Chloride, to maintain the organic certification need to use salt without anti-caking agent.)
- Allows production of a Certified Organic Body Wash, when converter/ filler have suitable organic certification.
- Gently stir the base while adding the other additives.
- Always test a small sample BEFORE moving on to larger amounts.
- Base and additives should be at about the same temperature. Keep an eye out for layering within the liquid.
- Due to the nature of this body wash, and the possibility of developing a cloudy or non-homogeneous appearance with certain additives, it is advisable not to fill into clear packaging.
- Let mixture sit for at least 48 hours to check for separation.
- Potassium Cocoate (Organic )
- Potassium Oleate * ( Organic )
- Lauryl Betaine
- Glycerin (Organic)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Palm Kernelate
- Palm Kernel Acid
- Decyl Glucoside
- Potassium Citrate
* Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil
This Organic Body Wash Base has the organic certification as issued by the Soil Association (UK) that states it contains 81.98% organic ingredients. The Soil Association organic certification ensures the integrity of the products in relation to the environmental impact of their farming and the long -term sustainability of the crops. No chemical fertilisers or pesticides are permitted in the growing of the crop. The same stringent controls apply in the extraction and refining of the oils from the crop, for example no bleaching or chemical distillation is permitted. It should be noted that this product is not considered 100% Organic, as some raw materials are not available in the Organic variety.