Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my accumulated points?
Log into your account. Your available points total will be displayed.
Do I have to create an account to collect points?
When I return an item will points be deducted from my account?
Yes. The points earned from the purchase of an item are deducted if the product is returned.
How do I redeem points I've earned?
Log into your account. Add items to your cart. Upon checkout, select "Reward Points" as your payment method. Enter the amount of points you want to apply to this order. Click "Submit Order". If you don't have enough points to pay for the entire order, the cart will not show the Reward payment potion and prompt you for another payment method. Points can not be used to pay shipping or sales tax where applicable. Note that in our online store, if you cannot collect points for that product, then you also cannot pay for that product with points.
Can I apply points to past orders or an order that's already been submitted?
Points cannot be applied to previous orders or to orders that have already been submitted. You must select "Pay with Points" as your method of payment first, then process your credit card or PayPal payment.
How do I know how many points I have earned per order?
You can find this information in your 'orders history' area:- Log into your account. Click on "Orders History" Select which order you want to look up. Look at the Subtotal or Discounted Subtotal for that order. You earn 1 point for every dollar displayed in the Subtotal or Discounted Subtotal. Postage costs does not add points
This sounds great! But what's the "fine print"?
- The Customer Reward Point payment option will only show in the payment section once 150 points accumulated.
- Products offered at wholesale or discounted are excluded from generating reward points
- Points may only be earned or applied for orders originating from the eBotaniq.com.au website. Points are awarded based on the Subtotal or Discounted Subtotal of an order and are not awarded for freight nor any sales tax in connection with purchases.
- Points have a finite use by date of 2 years after they have been earned and accumulate to maximum of 600 points
- Points cannot be used to pay freight or sales tax on a future order.
- Customer Rewards Points have no cash value and points may not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Certificates may not be paid for with Customer Reward Points .
- Customers may choose to apply point discounts to orders during the checkout process. We are unable to apply point discounts to orders after they are submitted.
- eBotaniq.com.au reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Customer Rewards Program, or add program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels without prior notice.
- Points awarded to one Account holder may not be transferred or used to benefit another customer or party.
- Points earned on one order cannot be used as a discount on another order placed within 24 hours of the original order. So, points you earn on an order placed today will not be available to use on your next order until 24hours have passed, nor will those orders be combined.
This is an automated process. Any evidence of tampering, fraud or attempted fraud by or on behalf of a customer shall void all points earned by that customer.