This extraordinary Jelly Soap is another Melt and Pour Base from Stephensons that will make your projects stand out from the rest.
After a long time of continual experimentation finally perfected for the serious soap enthousiast and soap crafer.
1. Remove Jelly Soap Base from the container.
2. Cut into smaller pieces, to assist with the melting process.
3. Add to a suitable melting vessel (covering the vessel / tub whilst heating is recomended to ensure that moisture levels are maintained in the base) heat in a microwave for 8-10 minutes (interupt from time to time to check progress). This process can take longer / shorter depending on amount of base used, the vessel, heat transfer and Wattage of the oven.
4. Gently heat the product to the recommended melt temperature of 85 deg C , avoid mixing or aerating the product as air bubbles can become trapped within the product (more so than other M&P soaps).
5. Once melted charge perfume, dye and any additives you wish. Gently and evenly mix your ingredients into the base.
6. Gently pour the product into moulds, tubs, or onto layer with other Melt and Pour Soap Bases.
7. Allow product to solidify.
NB- Please keep in mind this product is soft / jelly and as such will need protecting in transportation and may require covering in in-store conditions.