MOULD IT GEL
this will make the perfect re-mouldable moulds. Just like the silicone moulds being flexible this MOULD-IT Gel mould material makes it easy to make a casting and can be used multiple times.
- Remove the lid from the container, and place, in a heatproof container, inside the microwave.
- On a medium setting melt in the microwave for approx. 1 minute. (or can be melted over hot water). IF NOT MOLTEN; USE 10-20 SECONDS BURSTS, TILL POURABLE. whilst stirring gently inbetween heating
- Place the article for moulding in a flat based container with its sides higher than the object to be moulded.
- Gently pour molten MOULDIT GEL over the object to be moulded to completely cover it. If bubbles appear, tap the container slightly to bring the bubbles to the surface.
- Allow to cool!! When set remove the form/object from the container.
- Flex the mould to remove the object and pour in the casting product e.g. M&P soap, gypsum or resin.
- Note-When adding hot material into MOULD-IT GEL make sure the mould can absorb the heat by ensuring it is large enough (To absorb the heat). Remelt when you want to make another mould
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE MOLTEN REPEATEDLY but ENSURE THAT IT IS KEPT FREE OF FOREIGN MATTER